APOLLO HOSPITALS, JUBILEE HILLS, CELEBRATES 34 YEARS
Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, one of India’s pioneers in the healthcare domain, is celebrating its 34th anniversary.
At a grand event, held on 27th August, to commemorate the occasion, doctors and employees who had been with the hospital since inception, were felicitated and congratulated for their contribution. A special audio-visual was screened for the august gathering that featured the important milestones the hospital has achieved.
Starting operations in 1988, it was built with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to the people with a firm belief in the values of excellence, expertise, empathy and innovation. Today, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills has emerged as one of the most renowned and trusted integrated healthcare service providers in Asia, specializing in the entire spectrum from illness to wellness and holistic therapy.
Through its journey, Apollo Hospitals has a number of distinctions to its credit. A few of these include:
- India’s first Coronary Angioplasty using fully absorbable stent-bioresorbable vascular scaffold
- First in India to achieve 25000 cardiac surgeries
- Highest number of TAVR/TAVI cases in Hyderabad
- First Robotic Angioplasty in the Telugu States
- First in India to perform 500+ gynaecology robotic surgeries
- Highest number of robotic surgeries in the Telugu states
- First to introduce AI-based Cardiac Risk Assessment tool
- Organ Specific Oncology Speciality – first in the Telugu States
- First to introduce Implants with 3D printing
- First bilateral Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement (Resurface) Surgery (MIKRS)
- First ABO-incompatible Liver Transplant
- First to launch EICU
- Pioneered Emergency Care in the country
With top specialists, international standard facilities, global protocols and well-trained support staff, Apollo Hospitals has played a major role in putting India on the world map as a medical tourism destination, attracting patients from abroad as well as across India.