Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation (AHERF)
AHERF is an autonomous organization recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) as Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO). AHERF spearheads Research and Innovations for the Apollo Hospitals Group. AHERF is actively involved in clinical, basic, epidemiological and translational research. It is also India’s largest integrated Site Solutions Organization (SSO) which has an experience of conducting over 700 clinical trials across 14 locations pan-India. Currently AHERF is engaged in exploring and realizing new therapies, new technologies, business models and evolving similar initiatives to prepare Apollo Hospitals for the next generation.
Clinical research is an inevitable but critical part of the drug discovery and development process. Despite witnessing challenges in the recent past, a few areas of clinical research have grown in importance, being critical to study quality areas such as Data Management, Pharmacovigilance, health economics continue to be critical to the research process. This requires trained resources who can leverage such knowledge and apply the same in the industry. At AHERF, we recognize the shortage of industry ready clinical research professionals in India and therefore we have developed a set of carefully evaluated programs:
1. Full time, regular one year program – Advanced Certificate Course in Clinical Research (ACCCR) offered at five centers across India namely – Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi.
Advanced Certificate Course in Clinical Research (ACC-CR) is affiliated to AU-KBC Research Centre, Anna University, and Chennai (one of India’s largest and well reputed universities). The next batch is planned to commence in August 2014.
2. Executive, weekend courses –
- Executive program in Pharmacovigilance (EPPV) offered at four centers across India namely –Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad and New Delhi.
- Executive Program in Clinical Data Management (EPCDM) offered at three centers across India namely – Chennai, Hyderabad and New Delhi.
- The classes for the short-term courses in Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Management will commence on 29th June 2014.
The special features of short term courses are as follows:
- Courses conducted by AHERF
- Short term course of 8 weeks only.
- Highest Faculty : Student Ratio (30 students per batch)
- Standardized course content prepared in conjunction with the industry
- Classes only on weekends enabling working professionals and final year UG/PG students to enrol as well.
- Access to ClinCapture, the most advanced open source electronic data capture solution for EPCDM course.
Kindly click the following URL for further information:
Mr. Alex Peter
Ms. Chandana Pal
Dr. Karabee Mukherjee
|New Delhi Center
Ms. Sunita Kumari,