Apollo Hospitals Educational And Research Foundation (Aherf)
Apollo College Of Physiotherapy Governing Board
|Dr. Prathap C. Reddy||–||Apollo Hospitals Group|
|Shri G. Surender Reddy||–||Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad|
|Secretary & Treasurer||–||Managing Director,|
|Smt. Sangita Reddy||–||Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad|
|Shri K. Umapathy||–||I.A. S ( retired)|
|Shri K. Vishweshwar Reddy||–||Managing Director,Citadel Health Ltd.,|
|Shri V. J. Chacko||–||Deputy Managing|
|Director, Apollo Indraprastha, Delhi.|
Vission & Mission:
The aim of an under graduate course in physiotherapy is to impart in depth knowledge and skills to a student to become competent in the techniques of Physiotherapy, develop the proper attitude required for the practice of Physiotherapy and carry out treatment prescribed by the physician.
The Graduate of Physiotherapy program
- Acquires adequate knowledge of the basic medical subjects required in the practice of Physiotherapy.
- Develops skills and technique of therapeutic massage and exercise or the management of various medical and surgical conditions.
- Development of proper attitude for compassion and concerned for the individuals and welfare of the physically handicapped in the community.
- Demonstrates skills in teaching, management, research guidance and counseling.
- Practices moral and ethical values.