Apollo Cancer Institutes and CURE Foundation are organizing the 5th Edition of APOLLO CANCER CONCLAVE and 8th edition of the biennial Conference CANCER CI – 2020 from 13th – 16th February 2020 at HICC (Hyderabad International Convention Centre), Hyderabad
The conference will deliberate on new developments, controversies and evidence-based practice guidelines in Oncology. Highly accomplished faculty from across the world will be participating in this conference.
Apollo Cancer Conclave & CANCER CI and is going to be very exciting and content-intensive.
- Workshops on Robotic Surgery & New avenues in Radiation Oncology
- Dedicated half-day session – Gyn., Breast, H&N, G.I., Uro, Neuro, Lung & Lymphomas
- Case Capsules – Audience response, Debates, MDT Case Discussions
- Practice changing innovations of the past 2 years
- Poster presentations for Students and Young Oncologists – Prizes & Awards!
Apart from the academic feast, we will ensure that your stay is memorable. The city of Hyderabad, as you may already know, has many interesting places to see and its sumptuous local cuisine to enjoy, especially the world-famous Hyderabadi biryani.
Kindly block your dates. We will be sending you more information soon. Feel free to speak or write to us for any further information.
The first hundred Post Graduate students and Post MDs to the register can avail free accommodation on request!