- Anatomy and Physiology-Question paper will consist of Section A Anatomy of 37 marks and B Physiology should be of 38 marks.
- Nutrition and Biochemistry and Question paper will consist of Section A Nutrition of 45 marks and Section B of Biochemistry of 30 marks
- Pharmacology, genetics, pathology : Section A of Pharmacology with 38 marks, Section B of Pathology of 25 and Genetics with 12 marks
- Nursing Research & Statistics : Nursing Research should be of 50marks and Statistics of 25 marks
- Minimum pass marks shall be 40% for English only
- Theory and Practical exams for Introduction to computer to be conducted as College exam and marks to be sent to the University for inclusion in the marks sheet.
- Minimum pass marks shall be 50% in each of the Theory and practical papers separately.
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject for appearing for examination.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award of degree.
- A candidate has to pass in theory and practical exam separately in each of the paper
If a candidate fails in either theory or practical paper he/she has to re-appear for both he papers (Theory and practical)
- Maximum number of attempts permitted for ach paper is 3 including first attempt
- A candidate failing in more than two subjects will not be promoted to the next year.
- Candidate shall not be admitted to the subsequent higher examination unless the candidate has passed the previous examination.
- The maximum period to complete the course successfully should not exceed 8 years.
- Maximum number of candidates for practical examination should not exceed 20 per day.
- All practical examinations must be held in the respective clinical areas.
- One internal and one external examiners should jointly conduct practical examination for each student.
- An examiner should be a lecturer or above in a college of nursing with M.Sc (N) in concerned subject and minimum of 3 ears of teaching experience. To be an examiner for nursing foundations course faculty having M.Sc (N) with any specialty shall be considered.